top of page

Acerca de

Wedding Decorations

Freqently Asked Questions

  • Are you an ordained minister?
    Yes, I am ordained through the Universal Life Church and a member in good standing.
  • Do you travel?
    Yes. I love to travel! My fee is based on distance, hotel, food, an other expenses.
  • How do I change my name?
    Please go to my "name change" section of this website for helpful information and links about changing you name.
  • Do you provide the license?
    No, I do not provide the license. You will need to go the county clerk in the county you plan to get married in and apply in person: show identification, pay the fee, etc. Each county has their own requirements. Please click on the links at the bottom of this page for your county. If your county is not listed, that does not mean I don't serve that county, I only listed the common counties I have served in the past. Call me if your county is not listed.
  • Do we have to get a marriage license?
    Yes, if you want your marriage legally recognized.
  • What documents will I need to bring to the clerk's office?
    Generally, you will need valid identification. Contact the clerk office in your county, the staff will be able to tell you exactly what you need, and can further explain the application process.
  • Do you do virtual weddings?
    No. I prefer in-person ceremonies. I am a people person!
  • Do you perform wedding ceremonies for LGBTQ+?
    Yes, of course. All are welcome!
  • Do you perform wedding ceremonies in state or federal prisons?
    Depends on the situation, contact me directly for details.
  • Do you perform weddings out of the state of Illinois?
    Yes. However, each state has very specific requirements concerning individuals legally able to perform a wedding ceremony. So I will need to research the laws of that state.

So you have a few questions?  Below is a list of common questions 

bottom of page